HEAVY DUTY CABINET
- All-welded 14-gauge steel construction provides a payload capacity of 1450 lbs. per shelf.
- Heavy-duty steel doors have a padlock hasp (lock not included) and heavy-duty 5/16″ brass pin hinge plates securely welded to each door.
- Shelves bolt securely into welded keyhole slots and can be repositioned on 3″ centers.
- Secure, 3-point locking system on doors features 3/8″ latch rod and 3/16″ latch plate.
- 4″ high legs welded to cabinet – forklift base allows for easy movement anywhere in your facility.
- Additional shelves can be added for increased versatility.
- Ships set up.